SPORT (NS) – Professional Grade Stationary Pole
The most affordable Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market! The X-Pole Sport is stationary, bottom-loading, and features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pole Sport’s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground!
The X-Pole Sport contains all the parts needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in to 9ft.
For higher or lower ceiling heights, extensions are available for purchase.
BOTTOM LOADING – No ladder needed to adjust height
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY – Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads.
This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
THE X-POLE SPORT SET CONTAINS
- Base Plate – 9in diameter
- Foam adjuster rod cover – Covers threads so you won’t scrape your arms or legs
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and locking nut
- Main Pole B (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in – 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in – 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in – 8ft 7in
- Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in – 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint – Comes attached to the125mm extension and is used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- 2x 200mm (8in) X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Upper Support Plate – 9in wide plate that grips the ceiling for support
- Hex Key & Straight Rod – The ONLY tools you will need to properly set up your X-Pole Sport!!
- Carry Case – Only one case is needed for the complete X-Pole Sport Set
- Photo Display Manual
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLE FINISHES?
Powder Coated – good for sensitive skin, max grip
Titanium Gold – electronically coated, enhanced grip
Chrome – most popular, competition standard, regular grip
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN POLE DIAMETERS (THICKNESS)?
40mm (1.5in) – slimmest, sleekest pole yet, great for small hands
45mm (1.75in) – most popular, great hand grip, industry & competition standard
50mm (2in) – original pole size